“We are committed to your safety”
We have implemented specific measures in order to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, as per the guidelines issued by the World Health organisation (WHO).
Special measures include:
– All guests and staff having their temperature checked by thermal thermometer.
– Ensuring staff wear facial coverings i.e. masks.
– Rooms deep cleaned with special disinfectants.
– Sanitizing facilities made available at all public entrances, common areas and inside all buildings.
– Ensuring social distancing measures are adhered to by staff and guests.
Enjoy your stay and stay safe with us!!